NORTHERN RIVERS LIVESTOCK EXCHANGE - nrlx
The Northern Rivers Livestock Exchange, commonly known as the Casino saleyards, is the regional selling facility for the Northern Rivers and provides business opportunities for the local industry weekly.
Visitors are most welcome, and agents, sellers and associated users of the facility are encouraged to participate in some of the largest sales in the region.
GENERAL SITE RULES
- All persons MUST sign in via Sine Pro upon entry to the facility.
- No children under 16 years of age will be permitted entry to the facility.
- Social distancing measures must be followed. Wherever reasonably practicable all patrons must ensure a 1.5m distance from other people.
- Patrons should sanitise their hands regularly and avoid touching nose, eyes and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Any persons observed to be unwell or have a cough will be asked to leave the facility.
SALE DAY SITE RULES
- Only one person per group will be permitted entry to the sale.
- Vendors will NOT be permitted entry.
- The temperature of all patrons will be checked by an NRLX Staff member upon entry at the gate. If a reading of above 37.5 is returned, patrons will NOT be permitted entry to the facility.
- Buyers will be asked to only be in the laneway of the stock they are at the sale to buy.
- The sale will NOT be live streamed via StockLive by choice of the hosting Agent.
- The canteen has limited seating however takeaway will be available on the day. Please note the canteen accepts cash only.
- Gloves and face masks will be provided at the entry gate but are not mandatory. People in NSW should consider wearing a face mask in situations where physical distancing is not possible.
- Entry and exit gates will be locked, Avdata keys must be used by trucks to access the facility. All carriers MUST sign in upon entry to the site.